I’m delighted that you have decided to treat yourself to some HSP resources.
I have prepared a couple of gifts for you as a welcome (or as a refreshment) on your “HSP
journey” – a journey towards your true self.
These gifts will provide you with:
* a better understanding of High Sensitivity, yourself and your life from a High Sensitivity perspective
* guidance to see what does and doesn’t work in your life in terms of High Sensitivity
* support with designing action steps towards a more aligned lifestyle
* a structured process of exploration and change
MANUAL FOR THE HIGHLY SENSITIVE – How to begin
The manual explains some of the first steps you can take after you learn about the
existence of a trait called High Sensitivity and realize that you have this trait.
With its informative approach, the manual answers the “Now what?” question, as well as some others:
What is High Sensitivity? Why is it important to honor it? How can this be achieved?
You can see the cover here.
WORKBOOK FOR THE HIGHLY SENSITIVE – The Beginning
The workbook guides you through learning more about YOUR High Sensitivity and invites you to start applying what you have learned about it to your life.
Its self-exploratory methods help you answer questions such as:
What is my High Sensitivity like? How is my current lifestyle aligned with it? How
can it be honored in my life? What action steps can I take to address it?
Preview of the cover is available here.
These e-books are for you, if:
* you are Highly Sensitive or you aren’t sure if you are a HSP, but you know you are more sensitive than most people
* you want to know more about High Sensitivity in a short and practical way
* you want a guided approach to exploring your life and your (High) Sensitivity
* someone close to you is Highly Sensitive and you want to understand them and/or support them
* you have a Highly Sensitive or sensitive child (resources about Highly Sensitive Children are in the making) and you would like to see how this could help you understand them
* you already have knowledge about High Sensitivity, but you are curious and want more
* you are not Highly Sensitive, but would like to know what High Sensitivity is and how it is shown
Something about me:
My name is Manca Klinar and I am a certified Whole Person Life Coach for people who
are Highly Sensitive. I assist them in finding their own way in life by helping them recreate
their lives to be balanced and aligned with High Sensitivity. I encourage my clients to
connect with their inner wisdom and their innate gifts, while supporting them in their process to wholeness.
Here’s to your sensitivity!